This is where I’m posting the notes from class. The posts can either be found under the Table of Contents by level of French, or listed by the categories (vocabulary, grammar, verbs, uncategorized) on the right side of this page. If you can’t find a specific post, email me and I can send you the link.
- 11 French Words French People Actually Use that You Should Know frenchly.us/11-french-word… 13 hours ago
- bfmtv.com/international/… bfmtv.com/international/… 5 days ago
- Pelouse and gazon are both used. lemonde.fr/ligue-1/articl… lemonde.fr/ligue-1/articl… 5 days ago
- Fall quarter registration is open - y’all could come do Book Club. It’s really fun.... 5 days ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago